Needs and Importance of Health Insurance| Benefits of health insurance: The disease never comes by telling and when we or any member of the family has any disease, then our first attempt is to get the best treatment, but sometimes the cost of diseases is so much. happens more. That we have to face financial problems and the treatment is also not done properly.
To avoid all these problems and take the best treatment when needed, it is necessary to take the help of health insurance. In this article of Kya Why How, we will know Health Insurance Policy Benefits. Know the secret of staying healthy and healthy
What is Health Insurance?
Health insurance is a health insurance that covers the expenses incurred on the treatment of your diseases, in which you pay some money every year to the insurance company, which is called premium.
Health insurance is of 2 Parkar, first is individual in which every person is insured separately and second is family in which all the members of the family are insured together.
Read more : How To Transfer Money From Mobile
Benefits of Health Insurance
Why should you have health insurance? Let us understand with an example what are the benefits of health insurance or the benefits of health insurance.
- In today’s time, the expenditure on the treatment of diseases has increased a lot and some diseases are such that they are beyond our reach to get treatment. In such a situation, Health Insurance can help you. If you have a health insurance policy, then the cost of treatment of your illness is borne by the insurance company. How much the company will spend depends on the conditions of your health plan and policy.
- The premium of a health insurance policy is not so high that you cannot get it done. For example, if you are below 30 years of age and you have a wife and a small child in your family. In such a situation, if you want to insure 3 lakhs, then you have to pay a premium of around 6000 to 7000 for a year, that means 500 to 600 rupees per month. Even if someone falls ill in the next 3 or 4 years, the hospital bill will still be higher than the premium paid by you.
- Everyone gets bike and car insurance, but some people do not consider it necessary to spend money on health insurance. To give financial and health security to your family, everyone should take health insurance and term plan. You also get the benefit of income tax by taking health insurance.
How to Get Health Insurance
Most of the people in our country do not get health insurance done and even among those who do, many people do not have much knowledge of health insurance and take the policy by trusting the insurance agent. There are many agents who take advantage of your trust and do not give you complete information about the health plan. Because of which you get into trouble later. Before taking health insurance, it is very important to keep some things in mind.
- Insurance agents can give you wrong information, so fill your form yourself and read all the conditions related to the policy carefully.
- There are many types of health plans in insurance, so choose the plan keeping in mind the needs of your family and also do online research about the features of the policy.
- Health insurance companies want to charge premium of the policy from the coster to make more profit. How much will be the premium of a health plan, it depends on the information given by you. The premium is low at a young age and with age the premium also increases.
- Take information about which diseases are not included in your policy and also know after how many times these diseases can be included in the policy, because there are some diseases which are not covered in the policy for the first 2 years after taking the policy. Therefore, you should be aware of those diseases.
- If a family member already has a disease, do not hide it. In view of the expenditure on diseases nowadays, at least one should get insurance up to 3 lakhs.
Health Insurance Tips
- On taking a health policy, a card will be made to you. With which you will be able to take the benefit of cashless treatment, if you have to be admitted in the hospital, show them your policy card.
- If the hospital where you have been admitted does not have a cashless facility, then within 12 hours of getting admitted, call the number mentioned on the card and inform about the admission so that you do not face any problem in claiming.
- While making health insurance claim [Needs of Health Insurance], keep photocopies of all reports and documents with you. If you are facing any problem in paying your insurance claim on behalf of the company, then you can complain to the company.
- You must have understood the Importance of Health Insurance and its importance. Therefore, it is advised to you to take the right policy according to your need and before taking any policy, take complete information about it so that you do not face any problem at the time of need.
Friends, through this article The Importance of Health Insurance or Importance of Health Insurance, it is our effort to make you understand the importance of health insurance so that you can avoid the hassle of hospitalization and you can do it well when you need it. Get good treatment. Do not wait to get sick to get health insurance, but get your health insurance done in time.