Friends, today we will talk about the loan of poultry farm, as you know, poultry farm or poultry business is growing very fast in our country, friends, it is a kind of profitable business but we should invest in it in the beginning. Does matter.
Friends, if you do not have enough money and you want to do this business, then do not worry because some private banks including the government also provide you poultry farm loan. So friends, let’s know about the application, documents and interest rate for poultry farm loan.
What is Poultry Farm Loan?
So friends, we will tell you what is Poultry Farm Loan, Poultry Farm Loan is a website red which is given by government banks and private banks to the people of village and urban area for poultry business.
Friends, we use this loan to start our poultry farm business. And friends, due to the competition to woo many customers, poultry farm loans are given by many banks at attractive interest rates. Which can be beneficial to you, then you know what is Poultry Farm Loan.
Following documents are required for poultry farm loan.
- Friends, you will need a passport photo to take a loan.
- You will need a photocopy of the bank passbook for this loan.
- Project report is required for poultry farm loan.
- Poultry farm application form is required for this loan
- Identity proof – Aadhar card, Driving license, Voter ID card, PAN card.
- Electricity bill or personal ration card as address proof.
How to get loan and subsidy for poultry farm
So friends, now we will tell you about the loan and subsidy for poultry farm. As we know National Agriculture provides loan and subsidy for poultry farming through Gramin Bank which is highly profitable for poultry business.
- There is a subsidy of up to 25% for general and OBC category for poultry farm loan.
- For poultry farm loan, up to 35% subsidy is given by the government for the people of SC / ST category.
- Friends, the government provides us a subsidy of up to 25% on poultry farm loan.
Friends, if you want more information, then you can get information from your nearest government NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Development Rural).
How to take Poultry Farm Loan
Friends, now we will tell you how you can take a poultry farm loan. To take a poultry farm loan, you can find out by contacting any government or private bank, State Bank of India gives a loan of up to 75 percent of the total cost for this work.
Friends, a loan of up to ₹ 300000 is given by the State Bank of India for a poultry farm of about 5000 chickens, but you can take a loan of up to ₹ 900000 from here, but you should keep in mind that the loan given by the State Bank can be taken in 5 years. have to return. But if for some reason you are not able to repay that loan in 5 years, then you are given another 6 months.
Friends, the loan given by the State Bank of India for this poultry business has been named ‘Broiler Plus’ scheme.
Must-Read: How To Take A Loan Against Shares When The Market Is In An Uptrend?
How can you apply for Poultry Farm Loan?
- Friends, you have to fill the application form first for Poultry Farm Loan.
- You will have to attach the necessary documents with this application form.
- Friends, the bank will finally verify your filled application form and documents.
- After the approval of the loan by the bank, the loan amount i.e. the loan amount will be sent to the bank account of the bank applicant.
Friends, today we have learned what is poultry farm loan, how to fill poultry farm loan, what documents are needed for that, hope you liked this post.